The Field Guide to the Moon that You’ve Been Waiting for . . .
The Moon … there is not object in the heavens which is more exciting to observe than the Moon. The amount of details that can be seen is astounding – with more than 10,000 craters that are withing the grasp of a modest telescope. What’s Hot on the Moon Tonight? The Ultimate Guide to Lunar Observing is the quintessential Guide you’ve been looking for, not merely a list of objects to look at.
Author Andrew Planck becomes your mentor, shepherding you to the moon and its mysteries of intrigue and surprise.
Taking you by your hand and eye, he and What’s Hot on the Moon Tonight? introduce you to:
- The Moon’s most fascinating objects as they are revealed night-by-night through the lunar month.
- Recording your findings and understand what you see.
- “Reading” the Moon as your stroll about its surface with your telescope.
- Understanding how the Moon was formed and how the various craters, valleys and mountain ranges came to be.
- Learning the names of many of the craters … and why they honor individuals – men and women who have changed the course of history.
What’s Hot on the Moon Tonight? is not the typical guide, one that is merely a list of objects;
it is designed to increase your enjoyment – the perfect way to spend an evening or early morning with yourself or with friends.
It is your ultimate guide to lunar observing.
Buy your personalized copy from the author – and gift a friend or family member with a copy too!
$27.99 plus shipping
- Linné – Simple Moon Crater that Disappeared - March 27, 2023
- One of the Moon’s Best Examples of Subsidence: Moon Crater Fracastorius - March 20, 2023
- Mons Piton – Isolated Mountain on the Moon - March 13, 2023
There are no reviews yet.