Sky & Telescope’s Field Map of the Moon
by Antonin Rükl (illustrator)
$12.95 plus shipping
All features in What’s Hot on the Moon Tonight? are referenced to the grid in this Field Map.
- 12 inches by 12 inches
- Opens to 24 inches by 24 inches
- Fully laminated to resist dewing
- Keep folded to 12″ quadrants at the telescope for ease of viewing
Author and Astronomer Andrew Planck shepherds you to the moon and its mysteries of intrigue and surprise. Learn about the moon’s most fascinating objects, understand how the moon was formed and the names of many of the craters … and why they honor individuals who have changed the course of history.
Latest posts by Andrew Planck (see all)
- Significant Features of Moon Craters Cleomedes and Proclus - May 20, 2019
- 720 Mile Wide Crater – Imbrium Basin - May 13, 2019
- Two Moon Craters with Unique Features: Lacus Mortis and Bürg - May 6, 2019