Sky & Telescope’s Field Map of the Moon
by Antonin Rükl (illustrator)
$12.95 plus shipping
All features in What’s Hot on the Moon Tonight? are referenced to the grid in this Field Map.
- 12 inches by 12 inches
- Opens to 24 inches by 24 inches
- Fully laminated to resist dewing
- Keep folded to 12″ quadrants at the telescope for ease of viewing
Latest posts by Andrew Planck (see all)
- Linné – Simple Moon Crater that Disappeared - March 27, 2023
- One of the Moon’s Best Examples of Subsidence: Moon Crater Fracastorius - March 20, 2023
- Mons Piton – Isolated Mountain on the Moon - March 13, 2023
There are no reviews yet.