Sky & Telescope’s Field Map of the Moon
by Antonin Rükl (illustrator)
$12.95 plus shipping
All features in What’s Hot on the Moon Tonight? are referenced to the grid in this Field Map.
- 12 inches by 12 inches
- Opens to 24 inches by 24 inches
- Fully laminated to resist dewing
- Keep folded to 12″ quadrants at the telescope for ease of viewing
Author and Astronomer Andrew Planck shepherds you to the moon and its mysteries of intrigue and surprise. Learn about the moon’s most fascinating objects, understand how the moon was formed and the names of many of the craters … and why they honor individuals who have changed the course of history.
Latest posts by Andrew Planck (see all)
- Moon Craters Atlas and Hercules have Blankets of Surrounding Ejecta, Known as a Glacis - September 20, 2021
- Moon Crater Tycho: One of the Moon’s Showpieces - September 13, 2021
- Moon Crater Janssen: New Moon Craters Superimposed on top of Older Moon Craters - September 6, 2021